Caesar Chicken Tortellini
- 1 pound chicken breasts
- 1/4 cup prepared Caesar dressing
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 pound rainbow tortellini
- 1 small shallot chopped
- 2 cloves garlic, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried basil
- salt and pepper
- Place chicken between to pieces of plastic wrap. Pound to 1/4 inch thick just so that it cooks evenly. Place chicken in a bowl. Pour Caesar dressing over the top. Cover and refrigerate for at least 30 minutes.
- Heat olive oil in a skillet over medium heat. Cook marinated chicken 5 – 7 minutes or until cooked through. Transfer to a cutting board allow to cool a couple of minutes before slicing into bite size pieces.
- While chicken is cooking, cook your pasta according to package directions. Drain.
- In the same pan that you cooked the chicken in cook shallot, garlic and basil. Cook just until fragrant about 1 minute. Return chicken to the pan. Stir in pasta and toss to coat. Season to taste with salt and pepper. Serve.